St. Casimir was the second oldest Polish parish in the City of Cleveland. It was founded in 1892 at 8223 Sowinski Avenue, Cleveland, Ohio. It is south of St. Clair and north of Superior, west off Ansel or east off 79th.
Though it was closed by the Diocese in the recent restructuring, a prayer vigil is held in front of St. Casimir Church on Sundays at 11:30am. Learn more at the St Casimir Alumni web page.
Parishioners and supporters of the closed St. Casimir Church in Cleveland pray, both in English and Polish, outside the Church so that it will be reopened.
Help us to be faithful to our calling in life and guide those who are searching to find the calling God has chosen for them.
Pray for us, St. Casimir, that we may live well here on Earth and one day live gloriously in the Kingdom of Heaven. Amen.