- During which years did the Irish famine take place?
- Who was the first High King of Ireland?
- What was John Barry known as?
- In what year was the Easter Rising?
- What name was given to the ships Irish emigrants traveled in?
- Who is the Prime Minister of Ireland?
- Which road do the Saw Doctors sing about in their song about homesickness and emigration?
- Pete Briquette is a member of what famous Irish rock band?
- Who wrote Angela's Ashes?
- Who wrote The Tara Road?
- What language is the Book of Kells written in?
- In what town and county was the John Wayne film The Quiet Man filmed?
- What is a bodhran?
- What does GAA stand for?
- January 30, 1972 is remembered in Derry as what?
- What city is nicknamed the Maiden City?
Sctll down for the answers
- Brian Boru
- Father of the American Navy
- Coffin Ships
- Bertie Ahern
- The N17
- The Boomtown Rats
- Frank McCourt
- Maeve Binchey
- Cong, County Mayo
- A drum
- Gaelic Athletic Association
- Bloody Sunday
Back to Top
Back to Cleveland Irish